Friday, February 3, 2012

Asprey is the Answer

I had a presentation to the big boss yesterday.  Of course, everyone knows that you have to be at your best when there's a meeting with the boss ;) Gotta always give a good impression, right?
So, here's what I wore:
IMG_4448

Happy days are definitely here with bright hues filling up my closet again ;)  I think you can spot me a mile away hehe... I stuck to a white work bag, a neutral-colored watch, and a lucite necklace to balance my overall look.

Oh, and I'm wearing a Kenneth Cole watch from L Time Studio with NATO strap from Asprey.
IMG_4450

The strap gave a whole different look to the sleek Kenneth Cole timepiece, as the striped nylon strap adds a casual and sporty feel. Asprey watches are great "makeover" add-ons, don't you think so? :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin