Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A New You

Got myself a copy of Good Housekeeping this month:
IMG_4065

I tried following PBL (Pinoy Biggest Loser) as much as I can, but it's been busy the last few months of 2011 that I lost track of what happened to the show.  But, I am very amazed at how much the contestants lost—you should check out the inside pages and find out for yourself.  They also have a section where they feature other "losers" with one of them losing more than 200lbs. You really should check this out.

Another reason why I got myself a copy is that I am featured, along with the likes of Frances Amper Sales, and Rissa Mananquil-Trillo, on being a multi-tasking mom.  Hope you grab yourself a copy and be inspired on how we live out lives :D

*Read more about them by grabbing your copy of the January-February issue of Good Housekeeping, available in newsstands, bookstores, and supermarkets nationwide.
*For more updates, become a fan of Good Housekeeping on Facebook via Facebook.com/goodhousekeeping.ph and follow them on Twitter via Twitter.com/ghphils.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin