Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Soaring High with My New Nails

Got invited to try Orly's newest collection at Beauty and Butter:
IMG_0253

It's my first time here, and I love the cut-out of the reception area:
IMG_0252

The set-up is really interesting, a la lazy-boy movie-watchng setup :)
IMG_0254

The colorful cushions matched the colorful collection of Orly:
IMG_0256

This collection spruce up six shades that captivate elegance and sophistication of women, Fowl Play (Tyrian Purple Sparkle), Lucky Duck (Dark Green Crème), Nite Owl (French Beige Shimmer), Peachy Parrot (Coral Shimmer), Sea Gurl (Grey Shimmer) & Sweet Peacock (Cobalt Blue Shimmer).
IMG_0257

I chose "fowl play." The nail technician said it was the crowd favorite, along with sea gurl:
IMG_0259

I love mine because it has little pink glitter :D  A word of advice though: this color has the thickest consistency due to the glitter that comes with it, so best that you stay put longer than usual to let your nails dry.

* This limited collection is sold at P 349.75 per bottle.
Available at Purbeauty Store, Marionnaud, First Aid Greenbelt, PCX (Rockwell, Ermita, Alabang Town Center), Watsons (Greenbelt 5, Ayala Cebu), Beauty by SM (Makati, Megamall, Fairview), Landmark-Trinoma, Beauty Cocktails and Robinsons Department Store Ermita

1 comment:

MariaKristela said...

The place is so cozy! How I wish they have a branch in Makati..

Orly polishes are really gorgeous. I agree, fowl play is nice. I would probably choose it too. Or sweet peacock if I want more color. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin