Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Fashionably Dressed

As promised, here are some candid shots I took of the guests at the Metrowear show.

Ms. Malu Francisco of SSI
IMG_8672

Edgy fashion from Alcs Porras and his friends
IMG_8676

I was star struck to have met designer Cary Santiago—I'm such a fan!
IMG_8677

Jae Pickrell from stylebible.ph
IMG_8680

My seatmates, Cristalle Henares and DJ Chopper a.k.a Angelika Schmeing-Cruz
IMG_8683

Mich Dulce and Dra. Vicky Belo
IMG_8684

Accessory designers joined the runway at the end of the show:
Mich Dulce (again) with Amina Aranaz-Alunan
IMG_8748

Rocio Olbes and Nicole Whisenhunt
IMG_8749

I hung out with a few friends after the show:
Model Girlie Benitez
IMG_8752

Facial Care/Marie France PR girl NJ Torres, Heidi Ng and yours truly
IMG_8750

... and with one of my best buds, Bebeth Timbol, who's wearing an Eric delos Santos creation
IMG_8751

What I'm wearing: Vintage barong made of barong patchwork and shorts from New Yorker PVR, BCBG wedges, Marc Jacobs clutch, pearl danglers and Forever 21 rings.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin