Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Color-Blocking is Still On!

I've been patiently waiting for the bright-colored palazzo pants and maxi skirts by SM Department Store, which were shown at the recent Philippine Fashion Week since May.   See the green pants on the leaflet below?


They're finally here! I bought quite a few, priced at P1,199 each.  Not bad for the fabric and the styles :) I especially love their maxi skirts that have a short train ;)  Best news of all? I got them at P100 off each with the leaflet the sales associate gave me. 



How cool is that? :)
Visit SM Department stores now to get first dibs on PFW items.
Hurry as they come in very limited quantities.

1 comment:

Pink MagaLine said...

I love SM! Will definitely visit soon! Thanks for the tip :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin