Friday, May 27, 2011

PFW Attendees Part 2

Arrived just in time for the PFW show scheduled on Sunday.  Bang Pineda and Buensalido's Niko Pedro were able to save me a front row seat.  I just had to take a shot of our shoes, from right to left: me in Virtual Mae (Versace-esque platforms), Bang Pineda in platform oxfords of his own design, and Michael Cinco's Louboutin's.
IMG_5009

On our way out to grab a bite, we bumped into Pokwang, who was in head-to-toe Kermit Tesoro
IMG_5202

Bang and Ali in "accidentally" matching ensembles
IMG_5203

We decided to eat at Itallianis, and guess who picked the same resto? the Mega team who were seated outside
IMG_5206

...and the Preview team
IMG_5204

I've never eaten wearing lots of rings (from Forever 21), it was a bit difficult, I must say ;)
IMG_5207

Bang and Ali informed the waiter that it was Joel's birthday, so we got a complimentary cake :D
IMG_5208

Back at SMX: Jigs Mayuga (love his studded collar and metallic blue oxfords)
IMG_5215

Inquirer's Cit-Cit Sioson in an Eric delos Santos
IMG_5219

Myrhh Lao To and Chalk's Kate Paras
IMG_5217

JP Singson in Unisex clothing line
IMG_5212

These cute interns for Stylebible.ph who are in charge of taking shots of stylish people
IMG_5213

The Mega team, always dressed with the same look/theme in mind
IMG_5210

Garage's Rey Ilagan with designer Ziggy Sevilla
IMG_5221

It was a Sunday, and I have work the next day since I have a regular job. 
So I opted to go home right after dinner, and just followed Stylebible.ph on Twitter for the Mamengo coverage.  I will post about that soon :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Pokwang looks FIERCE. Wow!

Myrrh said...

love yah janey! you are forever fierce! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin