Friday, April 1, 2011

Saying Goodbye and Hello

In less than a week, we're bidding adieu to these:
IMG_3230


We're all so excited!
IMG_3224

Of course, I just had to take a photo with some of my colleagues 
before we put down the board up ;)
IMG_3238
From left to right: Meggie (Visual Merchandiser), Hazel, me, Vergel (Assistant Store Manager) and Vicky (Store Manager)


What I'm wearing: F21 maxi dress, sheer top from HK, Ferragamo bag, Tory Burch Reva flats and U-Boat watch.


Have you had your photo taken here?
And do you know where we are?  :D

5 comments:

A N A G O N said...

SM Makati!!! :D Super excited!!! ::)))

APOL said...

been waiting for this!!!

will there be a grand opening sale on friday tho?

Liz said...

hey! you just gave me an idea on how to wear my sheer paneled oxygen top. :D thanks, thanks so much. am planning to wear it with a black maxi.

congrats on the upcoming launch!

liz, projectvanity.com

Unknown said...

Ohhh.. I can't come for the opening. Wahhh!

Tin said...

I can't wait! See you at the launch! xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin