Monday, March 7, 2011

Fish & Co. Just Got Meatier

I've been wanting to check out Fish & Co.'s Piso Promo (wherein you buy one meat dish, and pay for the seafood dish with just P1), and we finally got to try it out last Friday with some colleagues of mine.
IMG_2750

Two orders of Fish & Chips - how can you go wrong with this staple?
IMG_2754

Piggy Back Chicken Pasta - it was okay. I wouldn't recommend it, but I wouldn't say you shouldn't ;)
IMG_2759

Seafood Platter 1 - their squid rings were really cooked well (and soft!)
IMG_2756

Italian Sausage Pizza - served in a croissant-like, phyllo pastry that's yummy ;)
IMG_2758

Grilled Pork Chops — everyone I know who has tried this dish gave it two thumbs up!  So, this is a must-order :)
IMG_2760

We ordered 6 dishes, so it came out like 1 dish per person. All of us ordered drinks (the prices are a bit steep on that department, btw).  The bill came out to about P400 each.  What do you think?
IMG_2751


The "tag line" above cracked me up haha...
Overall, I think you should check it out, too!  This promo is only available from Mondays-Fridays.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin