Sunday, March 27, 2011

Beauty Discounts

Hey, my dear readers!


I got an e-mail from Strawberrynet last week regarding a special discount for our readers here.  It's an online site that sells beauty products at discounted price.  The prices are pretty okay, but you'll get 50% off when you use this discount code that they gave me: SNETBR-033883.


This code is good for one-time use only and will expire on Monday, March 28.


I haven't had the chance to order from them, since I still have a lot of beauty products in my "cupboard."  So, if anyone of you would like to try and grab this opportunity, do let me know and I will send an e-mail back to the Strawberrynet girls regarding your orders.  This way, I can assist you and make sure your order gets to you.  Let me know also if you have any good or bad shopping experiences with them.


Happy shopping! :D

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin