Friday, December 10, 2010

My Skincare Routine is Back :D

Thanks to Neutrogena, I am now back with a skincare routine. Ever since I got pregnant (which was more than two years ago), I have stopped applying facial products. I tried quite a few—sticking to just a pot of moisturizer at night, and skipping the rest of the products. I was just too lazy back then.


But with Neutrogena’s Fine Fairness line, it was different. All of eight of us (Brand Ambassadors) agree that the calming scent is something we all love. It definitely makes this skincare routine a great way to start and end our day.






Their latest addition to the line, Deep Whitening Mask, is something I was definitely looking forward to using. With pure Retinol concentration and Phyto-lily extract, this mask promises to visibly lighten dark spots in just 3 weeks!  PR consultant and training manager Lia Bernardo shared that you should massage the remaining serum left by the mask onto your face. It is also advised that you shouldn’t wash your face after taking out the mask, and leave it as is overnight.  And I did just all of that :) Will fill you in on the details after 3 weeks then ;)


*Find out what Neutrogena Fine Fairness line has in store for you, and get to know the other brand ambassadors by visiting the Neutrogena Philippines Facebook Page.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin