Saturday, November 20, 2010

Countdown to a Light 2011

Apologies for the lack of posts this week, been quite busy with work.  But apart from what's been happening with me for the past few weeks, I would like to share with you some exciting news that's in store for me and for you as well :)


Neutrogena has asked me to be one of their 8 brand ambassadors :D  Together with Neutrogena, we will help you, our readers, kick off 2011 with an illuminating aura, and a fresh and radiant face to match!
neutrogena


It was only last Saturday when I got to meet the other 7 brand ambassadors, and I was elated to see familiar faces: hyper Patty Laurel (who was part of my staff before), pretty Solenn Heusaff, uber-sweet Georgia Schulze-del Rosario, always-poised Isabel Roces, with fellow bloggers hardworking mom Earth Rullan, techy Phoebe Ramos, and smiling Frances Haw.  It's such an honor to have been handpicked by Neutrogena, and to be working with these established personalities.


I invite you to join us in this journey by joining Neutrogena's facebook fan page.  We each have our own mini page, where you can read more about our discoveries as we share them with you.  Feel free to ask away: we would love to hear from you and help you start the year "light."


See ya there :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin