Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Happy Feet, Happy You

I finally gave into owning a pair of FitFlops due to positive reviews I've heard and read.  
It's also a plus that I found the right color combination and style that fits my personality, which is the Electra :)
IMG_2606
I really like the gold one, but thought it might be difficult to match with my outfits.
These were my choices, and I ended up with a white pair. I've always preferred white over black, as it look so clean and fresh.
IMG_2604
It took me some time to convince myself that I can wear platform sandals. They have never been my style. But once I got my feet warmed up, I actually love them! Though I don't have any back problems, I do believe they have helped me improved my posture :) Check out what the other benefits are:
IMG_2612


IMG_2614

IMG_2613

IMG_2611

IMG_2610


IMG_2609


*To know more about FitFlop Philiippines, click on this link.
Thanks to Melody Nubla and ResToeRun Glorietta for the assistance :)

2 comments:

Kabbie Rodriguez Alipio said...

Fitflops are the BEST! it's my pullout footwear!

Jane Kingsu-Cheng said...

They are, Kabbie :D If we only had them when I was still pulling out hihi :D

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin