Friday, August 20, 2010

Nail Sanctuary

I hardly attend events now, due to my work schedule.  So, I was pretty elated to find out that I get to go this time—at Nail-a-holics in SM MOA :)
IMG_6286
I'm loving the theme of the nail salon:
IMG_6306
It feels like I'm at a relaxing beach house. You gotta love the uniform of the nail technicians, too! ;)
Met some familiar faces like
IMG_6287
Shen of Shen's Addiction
IMG_6305
She picked these yummy colors and had each shade painted on each nail. Visit her blog soon to check out the results :)
IMG_6294
... and Earth of Earthlingorgeous and Lace of Style and Relax. Earth is wearing a Forever 21 top (naks!) and Lace doesn't look like she just gave birth two months ago—wow!

IMG_6290
I had my manipedi a few days ago, so I just opted to try their Paraffin Wax treatment on both my hands and feet.  
I needed those badly to take away all the stress!

IMG_6289
Sally was so nice. She made sure that I can "take the heat" ;) The massage was also wonderful.

IMG_6308
After the treatment, I went around to check out the place. This is the view going up...
IMG_6307
This is the view from the top, where they have a private room for 6 pax.
IMG_6293
Don't you just love the beach setting? :)
Here's a copy of their menu. Click on the image to enlarge:
Reasonably-priced with unique services like algae and seaweed wraps that I will try on my next visit, nail-a-holics is truly a sanctuary for you and your tired hands and feet.



Nail-a-holics is located in major malls in Metro Manila and Luzon -
SM Mall Of Asia, SM Megamall, SM Bacoor, SM Sta.Rosa, SM Muntinlupa, SM Sucat, SM Las Pinas, SM Tarlac, Robinsons Metro East, The Eastwood Excelsior, Cash & Carry Makati,  Marquee Mall Angeles Pampanga.  Soon to open –SM San Pablo, SM Calamba, SM Pampanga, SM Clark, SM Taytay, Robinsons Galleria.  Visit their website for more details, www.nailaholics.com. Also find them on Facebook (Nailaholics Nail Salon and Spa) and Twitter (nailaholicslove).

4 comments:

Jenny said...

wow! recently opened? definitely will try this at Mall of Asia!! i'm excited.. MoA is nearest my home and workplace and that's the only mall i end up going to all the time!

Lace Llanora said...

Thanks Jane! Super nice to see the blogger behind the blog.

You don't look like you gave birth either ;) Hope to see you again sometime!

Lace
styleandrelax.net
mommylace.com

Jane Kingsu-Cheng said...

Jenny: Yes, they just opened a few months ago. But they have a lot of branches already :) Enjoy!!!

Lace: Yes, so nice to meet you finally :D Hope to chat with you at the next event!

Federico Panarello said...

interesting place!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin