Monday, August 2, 2010

The Flat Line

High heels will always be close to my heart, but we need to give our legs and feet a rest.  When I know I’ll be running around the whole day, I take into consideration some stylish flats to keep me on the go.  Here are what’s on my list:
Lacoste sola
Lacoste stays true to its classic cuts with its latest offerings from the Sola collection. A textured combination of leather and suede, with earth-toned hues, is on-trend for the cool season ahead.  Take your pick from the round-toe loafers (Silesia) and sleek rubber shoe style (Orsola).
simple bio
For those who wish to take a step further in saving our planet, try Simple Shoes’ Bio D-Kay rubber sneaks for casual weekends. Featuring eco-certified leather uppers and certified organic cotton laces, this pair even has a bio-degradeable midsole and outsole, with recycled and natural rubber, too!  What more can you ask for? Its comfy sole is great accompaniment when you’re up for some brisk walking around the village.
Sebago
And, for the men in your life, I found this retro pair that they will surely love. Sebago reintroduces its Trend Docksides that come in three- and four-color combinations. Two of which have an extra dose of black patent leather combo that gives a modern twist to this classic style. Additional good news: only 24 pairs are available across these three styles.  How’s that for being limited?
Ginga
Lastly, take care of your feet by wearing flip-flops when you can. I change from high heels to these flip-flops when I drive to give my feet some rest, and to avoid getting dirt and scuffs on my pretty heels.  I’ve found an affordable pair of them that’s made from Brazil called Ginga. Changing to these soft flats is always a welcome treat for a hard day’s walk.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin