Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Shiseido's New Baby

A few weeks ago, Shiseido launched their new and improved White Lucent line —and on my first day of work!  So, I was up that day by 6:30 a.m. and got to the event around 8 p.m.  Go, go, working mom, right? :)  To read about how my first day was, visit my other blog by clicking on this link

I got to the Ayala Museum in time for the countdown (in presenting the new product line), and bumped into Heidi Ng on my way in.  It was great to see old friends and colleagues.
shiseido heidi n me


I didn't read the hard copy invite, and found out that we were supposed to wear white. Yikes! But oh well...
shiseido trial


At the stage were the products with their staff ready to explain and let you try their products
shiseido line


A closer look at the products.
shiseido white lucent

Now, I'm not into whitening skincare products, but we do need it when we want to lighten dark spots and pimple scars.  Their star product is their Spot Targeting Serum, which has Melano Sensor System that works on lightening skin pigmentation.  Can't wait to try this one on my slowly-creeping-out freckles :o


A photo exhibit by Shiseido
shiseido exhibits

shiseido exhibit

Other guests and friends that I miss hanging out with :)
Heidi Ng and Pierra Calasanz-Labrador (former MEG EIC) who obediently wore white.
shiseido heidi and pierra

Former Preview ladies, Alyanna Martinez and Marianne Perez looking lovely in shades of pinks.
shiseido alyanna and marianne

Alyanna showing off her fab nails
shiseido alyanna


Pretty preggy Frances Amper-Sales of OK! magazine who's also a fellow blogger of Topaz Horizon, Topaz Mommy, and Beauty for a Living (whew! She's a wonder woman!) with Luxasia's Vicky Marchadesch.  For those of you who do not know, Luxasia is the company that brought in Shiseido.
shiseido vicky and frances


And finally, a group pic with fellow bloggers.
L-R: Shen, me, Frances, and schoolmate Nikki Tiu
First Day of Work


Oh, and I came out last Friday in Philippine Star, under Anne Bella's column. Thanks, Anne :D
ps_shiseido

What I'm wearing: Magenta cotton jersey dress from Hong Kong, courtesy of my mom; thrifted floral denim blazer, purple stingray cuff with snake design from JMA (Shangri-la EDSA hotel) courtesy of my mom again; Fendi Spy bag; and House of High Heels platforms.  I know, I'm a lucky girl to have a mom like mine ;)

What a productive first day, right? :) Do check out Shiseido's White Lucent range at their stores in Glorietta, Greenbelt 5, and Power Plant Mall. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin