Monday, April 5, 2010

More and More Reasons to Enjoy

How did you spend the Holy Week? I spent mine at home, I was and still am a bit under the weather while cleaning the house. All lunches and dinner were with my dad and youngest brother (with my hubby and little J) for the whole duration, since my mom and other brother weren't in town. My side of the family got used to not having a maid at home, so I offered them dinner at our place instead so they didn't have to cook and wash the dishes.

Sometimes, we'd go out for lunch. One of those was at Italliani's Greenhills, where I got to use my Enjoy card again. We got 15% off from the total bill, and got an extra discount for dad's Senior Citizen card, too :) Not bad at all! Sorry, wasn't able to take photos. I forgot to bring my camera that day... But they changed their menu layout. Food, I think was the same. Except for a few entries, like the truffle oil fries that I ordered.

For those who do not have an Enjoy kit yet, and is thinking of getting one. Here's a great promo :)

Buy 1 Get 1 Enjoy Memberships
To celebrate the launch of EnjoyPH v1.8 for the iPhone, we have set aside very limited quantities of Enjoy memberships for sale, available exclusively through Enjoy PH's in app ordering system. Buy a 2009 - 2010 edition and get the 2010-2011 edition delivered free upon availability. Still at Php 1,495! Terms and Conditions: 1. 2010-2011 membership to be delivered upon availability June, 2010. 2. Valid only for online purchases made through EnjoyPH app 3. May not be combined with other offers.

Click on this link to get started :) Have a great week ahead everyone, and Happy Easter!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin