Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Soles for Sale

I've been meaning to check out Shoe Salon for their Ipanema sale, but I only got to go last week.
Some of their flip flops went for as low as P470+!


With such great bargains, I couldn't resist purchasing a pair each for me and hubby.
Would you believe these two pairs only cost us a little over P900? Sweet!

I must admit, it was kinda hard to find styles that are still available in my size.
So, hurry, and head out to the nearest Shoe Salon branch before they're all gone :o

*Shoe Salon has branches in Robinsons Galleria, Robinsons Place, Glorietta, Alabang Town Center, Shangri-la Plaza Mall, Power Plant Mall, The Podium, Festival Supermall, Eastwood City Walk, Gateway Mall, SM Mall of Asia, and TriNoma.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin