Monday, March 15, 2010

Global Pinoy

Hubby and I weren't able to catch the live fight of Manny Pacquiao. For some reason, I wasn't that excited to watch it this time. Hubby said that it was because Clottey is such a nice guy, and not an a**hole that would make us want to wish that he'd get beaten to a pulp or get knocked out.

So, there, we watched the 11p.m. rerun... Imagine 50,000 people at the stadium :o All of them, out there, just to watch a Pinoy fight. How proud can you get? :) I'm sure all of you know by now that Manny won the challenge. So, there's nothing much to say about the fight anymore ;) Congratulations AGAIN, Manny ;)

Moving on... I would like to ask for a little help from everyone. Another Pinoy needs our support. But first, please watch the TVC below:

That dude in a grey top is Jan L'ao. Though I haven't seen him for the longest time, I consider him one of my good friends.
We go way back... during my stint as Liaison Editor for Chalk magazine.

What has he been up to? I have absolutely no idea, until I got a twitter message from our other colleague, Gina Abuyuan, that he has joined the latest Benetton model search.

Let's put another Pinoy on the global map by voting Jan as the next face of Benetton :D

Click on this link to get started. Thanks in advance, and have a great week ahead :D

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin