Thursday, February 25, 2010

Can You Guess Where I Am?

Pardon the lack of posts this week. It's because I am not in Manila right now. Just for fun, can anyone guess where I am? :D Sorry, no prize for this one ;) Here are two clues:

It's part of the group—Small Luxury Hotels

and here's a picture of the place, taken from their official website.
Apologies as I have yet to upload my own photographs :)
Isn't the photo above breathtaking? :D

Let's see if you can guess it right, and I hope you didn't click on the photo above to find out where I am hehe... no cheating! Oh, and I just realized if you follow my tweets, you'll know where I am, too! :o Oh well... ;)

BTW, I've been getting quite a number of entries for the ENJOY contest, and I hope to get more. It's great to get feedback from you, so I'll know what you want to read more of in the future. Thanks so much!

2 comments:

Soapaholic said...

The place looks amazing!

.. I couldn't help it so I clicked on the picture.

angelyn said...

misibis!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin