Wednesday, November 25, 2009

New Yorker Part Deux

Wasn't yesterday's post enough to make you drool and dream of owning at least one of New Yorker's neckpieces? I'm sharing more of their works below :)

This one is a biased-cut sleeveless top with interchangeable neckpieces. Price is about P2,000 for the top and P5,000 up for the neckpiece.

Here's a tighter shot of the necklace :D I heart!

Another version:

Again, a close-up shot of the necklace:

Those who want more can get these brooches, too! The big one is a bracelet.

They also make beaded headbands, prices go from P1,000 up.


For those who do not know of New Yorker PVR, they've been around since the 1950s. If your grandma and your mom love clothes and designer duds, I'm pretty sure they've heard of New Yorker PVR. My mom does! Their first shop was in bustling Escolta or Malate (I'm not too sure which) and they were quite known for their haute couture clothes. They remain true to their style which is classy and vintage-inspired—'50s and '60s mixed with a bit of modern flavor.

For contact details and address of New Yorker PVR, read my next post :D

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin