Friday, November 13, 2009

Metrowear Icon: Lulu Tan-Gan Part Deux

More photos from the latter part of the show :) Loved how Lulu and her team mixed pina with knits. I'd wear these to formal parties and functions, if I had to represent the Philippines outside the country.





The Finale

Lulu Tan-Gan

...with her team: assistant Solenn Huesaff, stylist for the night (and designer) Puey Quinones, visuals Dustin Reyes

Bumped into Mich Dulce and JR Isaac outside. Mich just got back from London where she studies how to make fabulous corsets.
Can't wait what she has in store for us ;)


I'm just starting to get my groove back, dressing up again for events. For this particular night, I was a bit more inspired, so I took a photo of what I was wearing sans the flash, in the restroom of the venue. Kakahiya kung may flash! :o Wore a Mango tailored coat, with Target shorts, Nine West sling back satin pumps and a Prada clutch. Met a new friend 'coz of the outfit, Levenson Rodriguez who makes suits came up to me just to tell me how happy he was to see ladies wearing suits ;) It's sexy, don't you agree?

The accessory that stole the night. Everyone was giving me compliments :D These are two necklaces that I made and piled on.
I'll be selling them soon at a store in SM MOA. Details soon!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin