Thursday, November 26, 2009

Dip Your Hands, or should I say, Nails? :)

How I wish I have pretty, long nails :( Will try my best to grow them so I can use Orly's Once Upon A Time collection—available only until January 31, 2010.

For this collection, each bottle comes with a cute little charm.
The polishes are named after famous characters/items from our favorite fairy tales.

The photo I took does not give these polishes justice, so here's a file photo I got online :)
It's a great mix of matte and sparkling shades, and in neutral
and blue-toned brights just in time for the holidays.
From left to right: Happily Ever After (magenta shimmer), Pixie Dust (icy blue shimmer), Enchanted Forest (deep green creme), Mirror Mirror (slate grey creme), Poisoned Apple (bright candy apple red creme), Prince Charming (brownish grey creme). I can't wait to try the first two. How about you? :)

Priced at P349.50, Orly is available at all PCX outlets in Rockwell, Ermita and ATC; First Aid (Greenbelt 3), Landmark, TriNoma; Caswell-Massey; Jesi Mendez Salons in New World, Ermita, Park Sqaure I and Tutuban; Chocolate in TriNoma; Nail Tropics in Serendra and Eastwood; and Marionnaud (SM MOA)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin