Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Yay or Nay?

Dear readers, something's been bothering me since yesterday morning. Sounds serious? haha... not really, but would like to get your input.

Hubby and I moved in to our new house about a year ago, and we've been looking for a nice wall clock ever since. On impulse, at Rockwell's Moonlit Bazaar, I bought this wall clock below. I liked it for its no-fuss clean design.

Showed it to hubby when I got home, and he liked it, too! Unfortunately, our wall is white (egg-shell paint to be exact) :o Sigh! It blended with the wall. So, my question is, do I stick with it or have it exchanged? Another option is to make a bigger wooden square (and have it painted to a color of our choice) and placed it in between this clock and the wall, for it to pop out and not blend with the wall. Or is it nice as is? That it blends with the wall? :( So torn on what to do with this wall clock that we love. Am I forcing the issue here? :o hehe...

5 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

personally, if it blends in the color of the walls really well, I think it looks cool! imagine, a wall with a clock out of nowhere..well that's just me :)

Jane Kingsu-Cheng said...

That's what I was thinking, too! Nice that it blends with the wall hehe :D Thanks!

Btw, I read your comment on Topaz Horizon's blog. Is it a Judenite thing? I'm also too OC for my own good, I have to do everything myself. I only got a maid when my tummy was already big :o

AskMeWhats said...

I know a lot of Judenites who are like that..probably...plus genes? hehehe

Anonymous said...

i agree, white on white looks good. a minimalist look to be exact. love your blog. -giles

Jane Kingsu-Cheng said...

Giles: thanks for leaving a comment here :D How have you been? :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin