Friday, October 9, 2009

Watch Out!

Apologies for not posting yesterday—it was hubby's birthday. Baby J and I tagged along with him to work ;) By the time we got home, I was busy preparing dinner for him.

Our good friend S had something delivered: melts-in-your-mouth Oreo Cheesecake by Divine Desserts, yummy! For orders, you can call 913-9875 and 4393069. Address is at 148 Katipunan Road, White Plains, Q.C.

Anyways, I got a text last night from No Curfew's Blaise Lim:
Mix yourself with style and be landed in the Wize&Ope world! Grab your own style with Wize&Ope's Treat&Treats promo starting October 1-31, 2009. Avail of 20% off discount on your watch and get FREE slides of your choice. Available at No Curfew Watch Stores & Mytym Watch Hub, Glorietta 3. You may call 634-2160 and 8190792 for more information :)

I love their "mascot," so cute! When I first met Blaise at No Curfew in Shangri-la branch, he shared with me that this brand is one of the best-selling watches :) And for obvious reasons, I like the idea of playing with the slides to match your mood for the day. Now, you can get them for FREE, and the watch comes with a 20% discount, too! How cool is that? :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin