Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Fun Flip-Flops

Not too long ago, I came across these cute flip-flops at the second floor of Greenbelt 5. Aren't they adorable? :)

I love this style the most :D I'd have my toe nails painted to match this one hihi... Other designs that I like are:

Great for tennis players
Poker, anyone?
Buzzing about with these bright orange flipflops
Hotflops are available at the HotFlopz kiosk; they're lightweight and sturdy, too! If my memory serves me right, it costs about P1,000. Not bad for such cute flipflops. The company also carries Braziliano Praia and Ripples—all flip flops as well. For sure, there's at least one pair that will suit your style and personality :)

To check out other styles, visit hotflops or click on the photo below to enlarge:

3 comments:

kumiko mae said...

SUPER CUTE!!!

Bernadette Villanueva said...

They're sooo cute! =) Thanks for sharing dear.

Jane Kingsu-Cheng said...

Sorry for the very late reply. But yes, they're super cute! :D

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin