Thursday, August 6, 2009

September Flick to Watch :)

Do you love fashion?
Do you love Vogue magazine?
Do you make it a point to buy their September issue every year?
Do you love the book and the movie, "The Devil Wears Prada?"
Do you love Anna Wintour?
If you say YES to all of the questions above, then, this movie is for you:


For those who don't know Anna Wintour, she's the lady behind Vogue. I can so relate to the movie, and how I can get really scared talking or defending my moves/choices to my bosses before. But I loved my work, and I look up to my boss the way I "idolized" Anna Wintour. My fave part? When a staffer informed her that the photographer didn't take a shot of the coliseum dress. Her face was priceless. Ah, the good ol' days of publishing...

I hope they release this documentary here. Can't wait!

2 comments:

Tara Cabullo said...

YES YES YES! Thanks for sharing this :)

kumiko mae said...

Wow!!! i want to see ittt

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin