Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Hunting at Karimadon

I made a "pit stop" at Robinsons Galleria yesterday. Most of the stores are on sale.

Karimadon brings back such great highschool memories—their clothes are quite affordable.

These three dresses are gorgeous, and I love the fabric as well. They even have a nice jumpsuit (background) that comes in pants and shorts. Sexy!

This one-shoulder dress is just too juicy to resist. Comes in a mint green color, too!

Perfect for the office. Purple is calling out to me, but it also comes in beige and khaki.

This ruffled number in satin fabric is very chic.

They have a lot on sale. Of course, I zoned in on this one, at 70% off!

I thought twice about getting this top, originally priced at P970 (I think). At 70% off (so that's P291), who could resist a bargain like this?

2 comments:

MalDeeTuh said...

This is definitely a steal. Hope you bought it. LOL!

Jane Kingsu-Cheng said...

Nah, I would have if I was "officially" back to work. But I stay at home most of the time, and still have so much new clothes. *control*
I'm happy just to have found and shared my find with you. Go buy it hehe :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin