Friday, June 19, 2009

More gadgets for Dad

Here's a store that you might find interesting: Cutting Edge. From the distributors of the famous Bicycle cards, Parker ballpens and Victorinox tools, the owners took on a venture into opening a novelty shop for big boys. I met their brand assistant, Babeth Cruz, about a year ago at their branch in SM Megamall; and I was quite impressed with their offerings. Definitely unique and quite special as gifts for the men and boys in your life.

I remember her showing me this gadget: Vuzix AV310. A handy wearable small TV screen (worn as a visor) that comes with earphones that makes portable watching possible. I was actually weirded out at first when she showed me this gadget, but I realized that men will surely think this is a cool gadget to have. It's almost always sold out! Price: P13,995.

If your dad's like McGyver, then this handy Victorinox Hunstman SIlverTech Translucent, P1800, will be in his pocket all the time. A perfect gift for the boy scout in him ;)

* Cutting Edge outlets are located at the 2nd Level TriNoma; UG/F Bldg. A
SM Megamall; 2/F Entertainment mall, SM Mall of Asia; and 3/F Greenbelt 5.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin